- The Tempe Youth Diversion Program is an option for any youth cited in the City of Tempe for a curfew or alcohol violation.
- Successful completion of the Youth Diversion Program will result in a dismissal of the criminal charge(s) and the participant avoids the repercussions of a criminal conviction.
- Youth will participate in a four-hour educational program provided by Tempe Human Services.
- Registration and payment is required by the contact date that appears on the court order or the case will be referred back to the Court.
- The parent or legal guardian is required to register the youth in person at Tempe Human Services or by phone with an approved credit card by calling the Social Services Offices at 480-350-5400 (Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
Tempe Public Library (2nd Floor)