What is HIPP?
HIPP is Tempe's Home Improvement Planning Program. Let us help you navigate remodeling of the exterior or interior of your home, convert your garage or Arizona rooms into a bedroom or master suite, expand your kitchen, or create a new patio.
What Isn't HIPP?
- HIPP is not a grant program or a design service
- HIPP does not create site plans, blueprints, or construction documents
- HIPP cannot refer architects and contractors
HIPP HOME OWNER PROCESS
What You Get
- We connect you to someone who will help you through the entire process – your own personal HIPP'ster
- We’ll help you find ways to make the most of the space on your property by showing you where setbacks are, what City and Zoning Codes allow, and share ideas
- We can identify upgrades that may be required with your project, such as water meters or electrical panels
- In the end, we hope you create a home that best fits your life, makes you happy, and helps establish long-term roots in Tempe neighborhoods
What We All Get
- Improved curb appeal and community / neighborhood pride
- Renovated homes often see an increase in property values, sometimes raising the value of a whole street
- One renovated home often inspires an entire area, creating a ripple effect
- People who love their homes often live there longer, creating friendlier, well-connected neighborhoods
Please contact Robbie Aaron at 480.350.8096 or email@example.com for general inquiries or to schedule an appointment.
- HIPP brochure [.pdf]